No Products in the Cart
And we couldn't have done it without you! What better way to express our gratitude and appreciation by giving away not one, but TWO Apple Watch Series 7 for you and a friend!
CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED
From 1st October 2021 until 24th December 2021, spend at least RM50 worth of Soluxe products in a single receipt to qualify for one contest entry.
Increase your chances of winning by submitting multiple entries!
Email proof of purchase (product name and date of purchase must clearly be displayed) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
1. Proof of purchase (snapshot/photograph of receipt)
2. Full name & ID (IC/passport number)
3. Mailing address & mobile contact number
1. Entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in Malaysia or Singapore.
2. Purchases must be made between 1st October 2021 and 24th December 2021, and email entries must be received no later than 24th December 2021 at 11:59pm. Any entries received after the closing of the contest period will be deemed invalid.
3. Any purchase with a minimum of RM50 worth of Soluxe Nutrition products will be eligible for 1 (one) entry per receipt. Multiple entries are permitted.
4. No cash equivalent or alternative prize will be given and prize is non-transferrable.
5. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 72 hours. If the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or is otherwise unable to comply with the contest terms and conditions, the organizer reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until winner is found.
7. The organizer reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of the contest Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the entrants and the entrants agree to be bound to such changes.
8. The organizer owns all rights for any media in any form for the contest, including but not limited to television, radio, internet, broadcasting, video recording, webcasting, internet hosting, and photography. Any footage recorded may not be broadcast or webcast without prior written approval of the organizer and is subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the organizer.
9. By participating, entrants and winners must agree to be photographed and grant permission to the organizer to use media content publicly, such as online publications, print publications, presentations, websites and social media. No royalty or compensation shall become payable by reason of such use.