This is for one of those days where you’re getting a little hungry, but it’s too early for dinner. We have just the fix for you! Grab a microwavable mug and add in the ingredients below.
- 1 serving (25g) @soluxenutrition Chocolate Deluxe Pea Protein
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour/coconut flour/oat flour
- 1 tablespoon sweetener of your choice (we used monk fruit sugar, but maple syrup works too!)
- Half teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 large egg
- 60ml oat milk or milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips (optional)
Mix thoroughly with a fork and pop the mug into your microwave for one minute on high setting. That’s it!