If you’ve been looking for protein waffles that are crispy on the outside and fluffy (and delicious) on the inside, you’ve found it! Top with more maple syrup, coconut yogurt and berry compote, this easy to make waffle recipe with at least 28 grams of protein per waffle will guarantee you start your day right!
Makes 2 pieces 6.5’ round waffle
- 75gm Soluxe Nutrition Soy Matcha Latte Protein Powder
- 165gm All purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 500ml oat milk
- 2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 60ml coconut/canola oil
- Make your buttermilk alternative by mixing apple cider vinegar with oat milk, then set aside.
- In a large bowl, miix Soluxe Nutrition Soy Matcha Latte protein powder with all purpose flour, baking powder and sea salt, then sieve to make sure dry ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add in maple syrup, oil and buttermilk alternative into dry ingredients and stir until combined. It is okay to have lumps.
- Place batter in preheated waffle iron.